At international level, we support business leadership platforms that promote corporate responsibility and sustainable development, and we support and develop these at national level. These include:
UN Global Compact.
The United Nations (UN) Global Compact is the largest voluntary corporate citizenship initiative in the world. Coca-Cola Hellenic Group has participated in implementing its ten universal principles which encourage responsible business practices in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption. Coca-Cola Beverages Ukraine is an active member of the Ukrainian network since 2005.
- Caring for Climate - Coca-Cola Hellenic Group was a founding signatory of the world’s largest business coalition tackling climate change. Global Compact’s leadership platforms.
- CEO Water Mandate - Coca-Cola Hellenic Group has actively supported this unique public-private partnership that addresses water scarcity and sanitation.
- Notable Reporter - Coca-Cola Hellenic Group has been recognised as a Notable Reporter for each of its sustainability reports since 2005.
- Local networks around the world are helping to bring the Global Compact to life in different cultural contexts.
We also participate in other international platforms, including the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, European Alliance for CSR, and are an organisational stakeholder of the Global Reporting Initiative.
We are honoured to be recognised for our sustainability progress. For example:
Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
Coca-Cola Hellenic Group has been named as a global sustainability leader with its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes in 2008 and at national level in Ukraine we work hard to ensure that our Group maintains its position. The Company is listed on:
- DJSI World Index - includes the top 10% of the world’s largest 2,500 companies based on economic, environmental and social criteria.
- Dow Jones STOXX Sustainability Index – includes the top 20% sustainability leaders among the biggest 600 companies in Europe.
The Company has also been listed on the FTSE4Good Index since 2002, and has maintained the listing despite the criteria becoming increasingly demanding.
Back to top